Because it gives your customer a KNX building automation “One Stop Shop”.
KNX-Tech is the leading independent supplier of KNX based building automation products in Ireland.
KNX TECH is the sole agent in ROI for a number of KNX manufacturers.
– Niall Walsh is the only KNX accredited tutor in Ireland
– Niall is the President of the Ireland branch of the KNX Association and through this Association has developed excellent personal and working relationships with other international based KNX businesses.
As an independent wholesaler, KNX-Tech can specify the most appropriate component for new projects selected from a range of manufacturers. The standardised KNX protocol ensures interoperability.
– Home automation is becoming more accessible with the advent of Alexa and other consumer focussed voice control products.
– More architects are understanding the capabilities and home-owners are more savvy about automation features.
– Building automation has always been strong on energy management capability and this is becoming a key driver with increasing regulatory requirements on the energy efficiency requirements for new buildings. KNX-Tech has seen an increase in its turnover, fuelled by increased project activity in this growing market.
KNX-Tech offers an integrated service, i.e.
to its customers.
This enables KNX-Tech to offer a more attractive service to architects, home AV suppliers and M&E consultants starting out in building automation who will benefit from the one-stop solution offered by KNX-Tech over the more complicated approach that requires multi-vendor management for design, supply and commissioning.
Contact us…. sure what have you got to lose?.