The growing importance of the HVAC’s applications within the KNX world, an example of the Ekinex KNX Thermoregulation system is outlined for the control and automation of heating, air conditioning, renewable energies and health facilities distribution.
Ekinex KNX Thermoregulation devices offer a wide platform of solutions, in the KNX standard, in order to obtain energy efficiency and high comfort from modern heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems, particularly where different temperatures of thermal fluid are required simultaneously in radiant and convection terminals.
The integrated display allows you to monitor the operating parameters of the system and to modify some of the initial configuration.
The TRIAC outputs guarantee absolute quietness during operation time, allowing its installation in any area of the building.
Ekinex KNX Thermoregulation Thermostats (3) are equipped with a humidity probe and offer advanced protection against condensation during summer.
1) Mixer control unit EK-HH1-TP
2) Fancoil actuator EK-HC1-TP
3) EK-EQ2-TP environment thermostat
4) Actuator for EK-HE1-TP electro thermal drives
5) EK-STE-NTC-3435 external temperature probe
6) Mixing group
7) EK-STI-NTC-3435 flow temperature probe
8) Return temperature sensor EK-STI-NTC-3435
9) Mixer (Radiant Floor)
10) Servomotor for mixing valve
11) Circulator for unmixed zone (fancoil)
12) Thermal generator
14) Delivery manifold
15) return manifold
16) Circuit Collector for Low Temperature
17) Electro thermal drives
18) Ceiling Fancoil